“Have a Great Laker Day”

Dr. Bezek starts his second year at PLHS.

Dr. Bezek showing his Prior Lake Pride.

“He’s fun, kind, understanding, chill, and overall just a great boss,” said Adrian Stinson, the Main Office secretary at Prior Lake High School.

Dr. Bezek is starting up his second year at Prior Lake High School. Many students would say last year was a great start to his Prior Lake career. The students really seem to like him.

In fact, there are actually quite a few Bezek memes that have been made. You can find many of these on Instagram @bezekmemes.

Dr. Bezek chose to work at Prior Lake because it is a large suburban high school that has many activities. These activities include sports, music, and school clubs.

Another reason why he wanted to work at the high school is because of the people, especially the students.

Dr. Bezek said that he enjoys working with students, being around them, and getting to see what their plans are after high school, whether it’s going to college, joining the work program, or joining the military.

His transition as the new principal at PLHS went smoothly. Many people were there to help make the transition a lot easier. In fact, the whole school helped him adjust.

Dr. Bezek grew up in the suburbs of South Saint Paul where he went to Park High School.

In his free time, he likes doing yoga with his family, being part of school events, and hanging out with his dog, Lola, who has her own Instagram page @misslolamarie_frenchie.

When asked who inspires him, he couldn’t choose just one person. He said that nice kind people who make you feel good inspire him, particularly his grandparents.

One main thing that Dr. Bezek is looking forward to this year is the construction. However, one worry he has is about how it may be an inconvenience, but he is hoping that it isn’t too loud and that it doesn’t become a distraction to the faculty and students.

Overall, he is excited to spend another year as a Laker and to see what is in store.